Litigation funder IMF Bentham is preparing to potentially launch an Australian lawsuit against Facebook over its sharing of users' data with political consultancy Cambridge Analytica.
- Ryuk ransomware squeezes $640,000 from corporate victims in weeks
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs