Twitter deleted more than 10,000 automated accounts posting messages that discouraged people from voting in the U.S. election and wrongly appeared to be from Democrats, after the party flagged the misleading tweets to the social media company.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data