Twitter deleted more than 10,000 automated accounts posting messages that discouraged people from voting in the U.S. election and wrongly appeared to be from Democrats, after the party flagged the misleading tweets to the social media company.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network