The votes are in. This is the final ranking of CIO.com's 10 Hot Social Media Startups. In addition to your votes. the final rankings also take into account the pedigree of the management team, VC funding, viability of the niche and the uniqueness of the product.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used