The votes are in. This is the final ranking of CIO.com's 10 Hot Social Media Startups. In addition to your votes. the final rankings also take into account the pedigree of the management team, VC funding, viability of the niche and the uniqueness of the product.
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement