Organisations are battling to keep up with emerging security threats resulting from the rapid evolution of Web 2.0, according to McAfee CEO David DeWalt..
social media policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
SBS is moving towards a more personalised social media experience through developing a Chinese language project that utilises online communities.
Social networking site LinkedIn has partnered with Optus and 3 to provide free access to the LinkedIn mobile application.
CIOs in the enterprise must realise Web 2.0 is not simply a tool to lure Gen-Y employees, and must be made an important priority in the workplace.
A panel of CIOs have agreed developing a workplace social media policy around the use of sites like Twitter is not exclusively an IT issue.
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations