An app that provides a “life coach in your pocket” and a virtual reality simulator that gives users an immersive experience of being harassed are among the solutions of seven social entrepreneurs named as finalists in Optus’ Future Makers tech accelerator program.
- ASEAN members commit to a unified stand against cybercrime
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out