Facebook, the world's largest social network, is making its first move into the enterprise.
social business - News, Features, and Slideshows
If Facebook launches a social network for the workplace, CIOs will have to decide whether they can get past Facebook's history of privacy issues.
Microsoft on Tuesday announced Office 365 Video, a YouTube-like streaming service where enterprises and large organizations can post in-house video content for communication and training.
The enterprise sector is undergoing such a transformation that companies recently deemed unfit for the corporate world are now sitting at the head of the table. So if IBM's partnership with Apple seemed like a hell-freezing-over moment in the middle of summer, last month's follow-up deal with Twitter would have to be characterized as a deep freeze.
Facebook may be expanding from a social website where users share photos of their favorite sandwiches and pets, to a network focused on business users.
Now that Google's Vic Gundotra, a senior vice president and the head of Google+ is leaving the company, changes are likely afoot at the social network he championed since its inception, industry analysts said.
Attention, IT: As marketing goes all-digital, your CMO needs more from you than back-office support. Are you ready to be a marketing partner?
Trends in social, search, mobile, wearable and the Internet of things will alter our perception of reality. Change is in the air, says columnist Mike Elgan.
Just a week before its IPO, Twitter moved to go from mainly snippets and quips to a more visual social network
Public APIs let customers connect to you in new ways, but the interface must be easy for outside developers to work with.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing