Google jumped into social bookmarking this week with its new experimental Bookmarks feature, Lists. Lists lets you save links--handy, for example, if you're planning a vacation or compiling information for a presentation--then share them with others or keep them private.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used