When Splunk CTO Snehal Antani walked on stage to deliver closing keynote at the seventh annual Splunk user conference in Orlando last week he carried with him a new addition to the company's line of funny slogan t-shirts. It bore a pun to sum up the company's new outlook: "Don't be a tool".
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine