Snapchat-owner Snap Inc on Tuesday reported slower user growth than Wall Street expected and said it was redesigning the app, sending shares down about 20 percent on concerns it was being beaten by established rivals such as Facebook's Instagram.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud