The Australian smartphone market has recorded its largest decline in any year to date, falling to just under 8.2 million units in 2018, according to the latest IDC figures.
- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures