There's no denying the potential for mobile devices to improve efficiencies and lower costs for workers in industries of all types. You also can't deny the potential security vulnerabilities that mobile devices present. These seven tips will help you secure your mobile environment without placing a burden on your workforce.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers