Sydney startup, Smart Commercial Solar, has begun offering a pay-as-you-go solar power model to enterprises. This will allow enterprises to install solar panels without incurring costs upfront.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away