Seven Australian ‘smart city’ projects from across the nation - including ones from Launceston to Newcastle to Cairns - have been shortlisted as finalists in the annual 2019 IDC Asia Pacific Smart Cities Awards.
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw