Telstra’s network engineering chief says that the company is preparing to test the potential of 5G to enable smart cities, as the telco continues its program of rolling out support for the new standard across its existing mobile base stations.
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit