Telstra’s network engineering chief says that the company is preparing to test the potential of 5G to enable smart cities, as the telco continues its program of rolling out support for the new standard across its existing mobile base stations.
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack