For years, CIOs raged against stealth technology that could put their company's security - and maybe their authority - at risk. Today, though, IT executives see the world differently and are quick to explain that they should be ambassadors between tech vendors and business users.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks