Tech chiefs got together at Eureka 89 in Melbourne to discuss the areas where they are seeing skills gaps across their organisations and how they are working to fill them. The luncheon was sponsored by Amazon Web Services.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers