Tech leaders gathered at the Establishment Hotel in Sydney to discuss where they are seeing skills gaps and how they are dealing with the problem. The breakfast event was sponsored by Amazon Web Services.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security