Optus Business opened a $10 million Advanced Security Operations Centre (ASOC) in Sydney this morning, as part of its parent company Singtel’s push to secure the “global leadership position” in managed security services.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT