Optus Business opened a $10 million Advanced Security Operations Centre (ASOC) in Sydney this morning, as part of its parent company Singtel’s push to secure the “global leadership position” in managed security services.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next