A top microblog in China has blocked searches for the Chinese words for "Hillary Clinton" and "Hillary", just a day after the U.S. Secretary of State gave a speech urging governments to end Internet censorship.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well