The Brookings Institution lays out vision for urban 'innovation centers' to bring together research institutions, businesses and startup incubators to create concentrated pockets of industry rather than the sprawling, suburban office campuses of Silicon Valley.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences