Silicon Valley billionaire Elon Musk could earn as much as US$55.8 billion in Tesla stock and own more than a quarter of the electric car company in the next decade if he hits all targets of a bold new pay plan.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update