Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130