Ancient Greek philosopher, Epictetus, once said: “It’s not what happens to you, it’s how you react that matters". Around 2,000 years later – in this highly stressful 21st century – Epictetus’ observation is more relevant than ever.
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns