Ancient Greek philosopher, Epictetus, once said: “It’s not what happens to you, it’s how you react that matters". Around 2,000 years later – in this highly stressful 21st century – Epictetus’ observation is more relevant than ever.
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw