Manufacturing giant Siemens has announced an advanced industrial product lifecycle management (PLM) software grant to the University of South Australia worth more than $450m of in-kind commercial value.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security