Some Japanese chip makers are starting to pick themselves up and resume operations in the earthquake and tsunami-torn northeast.
Shin-Etsu - News, Features, and Slideshows
Taiwan's economic ministry expects semiconductor and display panel industries on the island to take a hit from the earthquake in Japan last week as supplies are suspended due to factory damage or transportation snarls, translating in some cases to higher manufacturing costs.
- The data and insight behind Penrith Panthers' new-look customer loyalty program
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX