Cushman & Wakefield Asia Pacific CIO, Sheridan Ware is the new chief technology officer at ASX200 company Charter Hall. Ware replaces Aidan Coleman, who left the role and moved across to Scentre Group in late 2018.
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks