“My board changed, my boss changed, my CEO changed, my executive peers changed and everything below that was impacted in some way, shape or form,” says Mandy Ross, chief information officer of Tabcorp.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update