IBM has responded to a lawsuit filed against it on Friday by a former saleswoman at the company, refuting claims it had failed to act following the employee’s allegations of sexual harassment by a senior manager.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences