IBM has responded to a lawsuit filed against it on Friday by a former saleswoman at the company, refuting claims it had failed to act following the employee’s allegations of sexual harassment by a senior manager.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch