In the highly competitive online news industry, readers are unforgiving of sluggish sites, poor user experience and dated features.
Seven West Media Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Get ready to hear a lot more about Airtasker. The start-up has raised $22 million in a second round of funding led by Seven West Media.
Telstra and Seven West Media have signed a $10.4 million agreement with HealthEngine for a stake in the online health directory business.
Seven West Media’s long-serving group chief financial officer, Peter Lewis, has resigned and will quit his post at the end of April.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data