Clive Dickens has quit his post as chief digital officer at Seven West Media (SWM) after just over four years in the role. Dickens has taken an 'external role', the company said.
Seven Network - News, Features, and Slideshows
American TV and movie streaming giant, Netflix, has announced monthly pricing plans for its Australian services, which launch tomorrow.
Seven West Media’s long-serving group chief financial officer, Peter Lewis, has resigned and will quit his post at the end of April.
A Seven Local News report, which used images from a Facebook rest in peace (RIP) tribute page, has been found by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) not to be in breach of the Commercial Television Industry Code of Practice 2010.
The Seven subsidiary rolled out the 4G network within schedule
The Seven Network will consider pushing for simultaneous broadcasting times between Australia and the United States to combat online piracy, according to director Ryan Stokes.
“With the advantage of hindsight I endorse their entire policy,” Stokes says
Seven's holding in James Packer's ConsMedia over the 20% required to trigger mandatory takeover offer
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales