Rimini Street has declared that ‘customers and free market choice are the winners’ a week after the third-party ERP support provider was ordered by a US court to pay Oracle $50 million in damages in a software maintenance case.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack