Rimini Street has declared that ‘customers and free market choice are the winners’ a week after the third-party ERP support provider was ordered by a US court to pay Oracle $50 million in damages in a software maintenance case.
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming