Nasdaq and Intermedia are among the latest firms to suffer lengthy - and public - service outages. Eventually, the same thing will happen to you. Here are four key lessons IT leaders can learn from others' mistakes.
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach