Nasdaq and Intermedia are among the latest firms to suffer lengthy - and public - service outages. Eventually, the same thing will happen to you. Here are four key lessons IT leaders can learn from others' mistakes.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave