Catholic Education Office CIO, Raju Varanasi, is stepping up and taking on the newly created role of data intelligence director, a position that now sees him sitting at the executive board level at the Parramatta Diocese.
service desk - News, Features, and Slideshows
IBM is using the cognitive analytics capabilities of Watson to ingest the company’s DNS logs and traffic passing through its global network to identify cyber issues.
The new ServiceNow shared services platform includes a workflow and CRM solution for back office operations and a self-service customer app to ease the load on the service desk.
Non-IT executives are gaining power over IT spending as more people bypass the IT department and buy services online according to the results of a new survey conducted with 177 CIOs in 24 countries.
UXC Connect has signed a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales