Despite a reduction in direct mainframe customers from 100 in 2007 to 50 in 2011, IBM continues to have a firm grip on the local mainframe market according to IDC results for 2010.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data