Joe Latrell, IT manager and lead programmer for GetMyHomesValue.com, a real estate data services company in Lancaster, Pa., knows that it's all too easy for even a knowledgeable and experienced IT veteran to make mistakes while managing a complex server-consolidation project. "You have to think about everything," he says. "It can be a minefield."
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack