A bill proposing to functionally or structurally separate Telstra’s wholesale and retail arms continued to face stiff competition as it entered the Senate again this week, with amendments expected for consideration from the Coalition, Greens and independent Senator, Nick Xenophon.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus