A bill proposing to functionally or structurally separate Telstra’s wholesale and retail arms continued to face stiff competition as it entered the Senate again this week, with amendments expected for consideration from the Coalition, Greens and independent Senator, Nick Xenophon.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers