Chinese chip maker Semiconductor Manufacturing International said Friday that its CEO, David Wang, has resigned from the company, a few weeks after being booted from its board of directors in a shareholder vote.
semiconductor manufacturing international - News, Features, and Slideshows
Chinese chip maker Semiconductor Manufacturing International on Thursday requested its shares be suspended from trading as the company's CEO David Wang was voted off the board.
Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) reported its 12th straight losing quarter on Tuesday, despite a dramatic rebound in the global chip industry.
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election
- IoT, Virtual ISP: NBN Co details business satellite offerings
- Bureau of Meteorology continues security push