A federal court gave a green light last week to a lawsuit by a union and IT workers challenging a student visa work program, known as Optional Practical Training (OPT).
- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures