Security In Depth’s Michael Connory hacked his first computer, an IBM System/370 mainframe, when he was 12 years old. There were games on the machine that he wanted to play.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security