Security In Depth’s Michael Connory hacked his first computer, an IBM System/370 mainframe, when he was 12 years old. There were games on the machine that he wanted to play.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution