After more than two years of trying, the City of Los Angeles has abandoned <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140038/Google_Apps_scores_in_L.A._with_assist_from_Microsoft">plans</a> to migrate its police department to Google's hosted email and office application platform saying the service cannot meet certain FBI security requirements.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins