After more than two years of trying, the City of Los Angeles has abandoned <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140038/Google_Apps_scores_in_L.A._with_assist_from_Microsoft">plans</a> to migrate its police department to Google's hosted email and office application platform saying the service cannot meet certain FBI security requirements.
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security