After more than two years of trying, the City of Los Angeles has abandoned <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140038/Google_Apps_scores_in_L.A._with_assist_from_Microsoft">plans</a> to migrate its police department to Google's hosted email and office application platform saying the service cannot meet certain FBI security requirements.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users