After more than two years of trying, the City of Los Angeles has abandoned <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140038/Google_Apps_scores_in_L.A._with_assist_from_Microsoft">plans</a> to migrate its police department to Google's hosted email and office application platform saying the service cannot meet certain FBI security requirements.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data