After more than two years of trying, the City of Los Angeles has abandoned <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140038/Google_Apps_scores_in_L.A._with_assist_from_Microsoft">plans</a> to migrate its police department to Google's hosted email and office application platform saying the service cannot meet certain FBI security requirements.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away