As the drummers in LED-studded military uniforms exit the stage at the opening ceremony of Kaspersky Lab's Singapore summit, on walks Eugene Kaspersky in a blue linen shirt, jeans and trainers, an SLR camera slung round his neck.
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators