Somewhere on your iPhone is a list of your passwords. They might be stored in a Word doc in Quickoffice or on a page in Notes. Maybe you think you're clever by putting them under a pseudonym in your Contacts list.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch