Secure Logic, makers of the blockchain platform underpinning the NSW Government’s digital driver’s licence pilot, has revealed its ambitions for the technology across a bevy of state government services.
Secure Logic - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW Government will introduce new laws to support a statewide digital driver's licence rollout, based on technology developed by Secure Logic.
Secure Logic founder, Santosh Devaraj, has been named in a legal battle that began when the company launched proceedings against two former executives.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT