Australian miner Newcrest, one of the largest gold mining companies in the world, has announced it has rolled out IBM’s ‘cognitive exploration and content analysis platform’ Watson Explorer.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC