With <a href="http://www.google.com">Google</a> restructuring its business and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2969273/it-industry/google-restructuring-could-rein-in-business-chaos.html">moving under the umbrella of new parent company Alphabet</a>, executives may be trying to get back some of their old start-up swagger.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone