With <a href="http://www.google.com">Google</a> restructuring its business and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2969273/it-industry/google-restructuring-could-rein-in-business-chaos.html">moving under the umbrella of new parent company Alphabet</a>, executives may be trying to get back some of their old start-up swagger.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks