With <a href="http://www.google.com">Google</a> restructuring its business and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2969273/it-industry/google-restructuring-could-rein-in-business-chaos.html">moving under the umbrella of new parent company Alphabet</a>, executives may be trying to get back some of their old start-up swagger.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry