With <a href="http://www.google.com">Google</a> restructuring its business and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2969273/it-industry/google-restructuring-could-rein-in-business-chaos.html">moving under the umbrella of new parent company Alphabet</a>, executives may be trying to get back some of their old start-up swagger.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world