Network-attached storage (NAS) devices are riddled with vulnerabilities that can put the security of sensitive data and networks at risk, a researcher has found. To prove his point, he has created a proof-of-concept worm that can infect devices from three different manufacturers.
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw