Software defined networking applies the abstraction concepts of hardware virtualisation to networking infrastructure. This works well for cloud implementations, which need significant configuration and planning. But SDN and network virtualisation may still be too immature for prime time.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices