Software defined networking applies the abstraction concepts of hardware virtualisation to networking infrastructure. This works well for cloud implementations, which need significant configuration and planning. But SDN and network virtualisation may still be too immature for prime time.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’